Microsoft Dynamics CRM – 8 Commonly Asked Questions Answered.
Microsoft has done more than any other company to help users integrate computing into their daily life. Dynamics 365 applications drastically innovate and improve hyper-connected businesses. It empowers you to achieve your regulatory goals and keeps your customers engaged. Forecasting future trends and making informed decisions has never been so easy.
“Dynamics 365 can truly accelerate your company’s growth.”
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a product line of ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Customer Relationship Management) business applications launched in 2016. Since then, it has transformed organizations by increasing revenues, customer demand, productivity, and user customer engagement.
Businesses dream of combining Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management into one easy-to-use system. Dynamics 365 will empower your team with practical tools and applications to win more business and expedite productivity.
This blog will discuss some of the FAQs (frequently asked questions) regarding Microsoft Dynamics 365. Read on to get detailed answers to all the queries popping up in your mind.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based, data-driven software solution that improves how you interact and do business with your customers. It helps mid-market companies facilitate better relationships with customers, prospects, and team members.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 empowers employees with cloud-based practical tools to increase productivity, win more business and improve customer relations. The solutions drive sales productivity, customer support chain, marketing effectiveness, social insights, business intelligence, and many other valuable functionalities.
Microsoft combined enterprise resource planning (ERP) and customer relationship management (CRM) and launched Microsoft Dynamics 365 to streamline communications amongst all the stakeholders. In addition, Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers complete mobile support via CRM applications on various digital devices such as mobiles, laptops, etc.
Therefore, ERP implementation cannot be an end in itself. Thoughtless automation rarely yields positive results and can even hurt. After the implementation of the ERP system, it may turn out that it was not needed at all. The result is wasted time and money on unnecessary work.
What are the Benefits of Incorporating Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Businesses?
There are tons of CRM products available in the market; why should you select Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM services?
The five benefits listed below will help you make the correct choice,
● Ease-of-Use: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based system. It is easy to manage and deploy based on your budget and infrastructure. It is simple to use. Dynamics 365 is available on AppSource, a new app market to find new apps. You can find relevant apps to get the job done per your needs.
● Integration with other Microsoft Solutions: Microsoft Dynamics 365 services easily integrate with other solutions such as Outlook, Power BI, SharePoint, and full Office 365 suite. Employees spend less time transferring data between applications and learning platforms.
● Automation and Customization: Dynamics 365 contains various modules and built-in tools to automate tasks. You can customize workflows to meet your requirements. It has a flexible architecture, pricing, and deployment options making it budget-friendly and easily scalable.
● Improves Customer Engagement: Dynamics 365 collects vast amounts of information. For example, it analyzes customer behavior, which brands they interact with, which websites they visit, etc. It can also identify customer sentiments, buying patterns, and brand loyalty. This information is beneficial to improve customer relationships. As a result, your reps can connect to customers on a human level and recommend personalized solutions.
● Secure: It is a cloud-based system with robust security and access control for data and apps.
All in all, Microsoft Dynamics 365 has great potential to streamline business functions, allowing better agility and reducing costs.
Which Business applications are a part of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM services comprise different business applications that work independently or in conjunction. The CRM capabilities fall under five categories: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, and Project Operations.
Dynamics 365 Sales – Manages sales process in an all-encompassing dashboard. Building better customer relationships, increasing productivity and efficiency. Companies can identify target audiences, increase conversions, generate reports, and manage customers.
Dynamics 365 Marketing – Develop marketing campaigns with increased deliverability across different channels and connected customer journeys.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service – Focus on developing positive customer experiences, reducing operational costs, optimizing resources, and empowering technicians to increase efficiency.
Dynamics 365 Field Service – Delivering a good customer experience becomes challenging on the field. Field design apps mitigate this issue and add value to field services.
Dynamics 365 Project Operations – The app is designed to help get more leads, utilize resources effectively, complete project deliverables, etc.
What is the Difference Between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics ERP?
Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX are similar in terms of incredible user experience, intelligent business capabilities, efficient dashboards, customized workspaces, self-service analytics, and many high-end reporting features.
Even though Dynamics 365 and Dynamics AX are similar in many ways, there are lots of striking differences mentioned below,
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM||Microsoft Dynamics ERP|
|Cloud-based enterprise software||Physical on-premises servers|
|Flexible payments||Yearly capital expenses|
|Mobile and Tablet compatibility||Minimum compatibility|
|Global Scalability||Mid to large enterprises|
|Integration with Power BI, CRM, Office, 0365, Cortana||Integration with Office and CRM|
|Automatic updates||Manual updates|
How does Microsoft Dynamics CRM improve customer engagement?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM services have the power to skyrocket sales, find reliable leads, automate your business, create intense digital experiences and give your company a competitive edge over your peers. Prioritizing customer engagement has always been a key differentiation strategy to succeed. The software lets you enhance customer engagement and growth.
● Microsoft Dynamics for Sales
● Microsoft Dynamics for customer service
● Microsoft Dynamics for Project service automation
● Microsoft Power apps
Accelerate Customer Engagement with Dynamics 365
● Microsoft Dynamics CRM services help you define your target audience and deliver your message to the audience.
● CRM solutions will help companies recognize suitable time slots to send emails and help determine the frequency of communication, which is critical to improving customer engagement.
● Dynamics 365 helps create impactful content and deliver seamless digital experiences.
● It unifies business interfaces to ensure context and consistency across various platforms such as social media, email, text messages, etc.
● It provides a self-service portal that allows customers to resolve their issues through knowledge articles, Support cases, and Forums.
How is Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM different from Salesforce?
The software you choose for your business determines the efficiency and growth of your company. Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Salesforce are rival CRM vendors with similar solutions. In addition, there is growing evidence and likelihood that suggests that Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM could take over Salesforce at some point.
● Dynamics 365 has averaged 45% revenue growth surpassing Salesforce’s 28% growth.
● Microsoft’s vast reach, hybrid approach to IT, availability of billion users are potential reasons for the transition from Salesforce to Dynamics 365.
● Microsoft’s stock value has doubled from billions to trillions. In comparison, Salesforce’s stock value has not increased much.
● Microsoft has AI, Machine Learning, Edge Computing, massive enterprise footprint capabilities, making it much more equipped than Salesforce.
● Microsoft provides simple and seamless integration, and it has better scope for innovation in the future.
How Much Does Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cost?
Before purchasing Dynamics Dynamics CRM services, you need to decide whether you require a Professional or Enterprise license. Mixing the licensing will not work, as even if you need one Enterprise feature, you need to buy all Enterprise level licensing. Once you have made a decision, the following table will help you understand the monthly pricing for different types of licenses,
|Modules||Pricing-Per User/Per Month|
|Talent||Dynamics 365 for Talent: Onboard only: $8||Full app from $40|
|Field Service||$95 Flat|
|Marketing||$750 for Customer Engagement Plan||$1,500 for other customers|
|Project Service Automation||$95|
|Microsoft Relationship Sales||Start from $130|
What to look for in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner?
Microsoft Dynamics CRM partners accelerate your success by providing top-notch guidance and support in purchasing, implementing, and optimizing business applications.
Choosing a reliable Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner is more crucial than using the software itself. Read on to know which factors you must evaluate before choosing a Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner,
Competency: The level of competency categorizes Microsoft CRM partners in the Microsoft Certification Program- Gold, Silver, and Member. The categories are determined by the partner’s number of deals successfully implemented.
Experience: Finding a Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner with experience facilitates effective and quick implementation. In addition, a partner who takes time to understand your vision, your specific requirements, and the industry is undoubtedly a sign of high-quality service.
Open Communication: Receiving ongoing feedback, consultation, and optimization recommendation from your trusted partner will help you stay on track and progress rapidly.
Easy Scalability: Will, your partner, adapt to a scalable approach as your business grows? If they can provide success record rates, you will indeed find the right partner.
Ongoing Support: Your partner should provide support in training before and after deployment. In addition, most ERPs and CRM need continued help in bug-fixing, upgrades, training, etc. Look for a CRM partner that considers your needs and provides ongoing support to your business.
Once you have a trusted Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner on board, you are sure to reach newer heights. It helps you streamline critical business operations and optimize results. It enables you to gain efficiency with automation and leverage AI to make strategic financial decisions. You can set your tax, financial and regulatory requirements in intelligent business applications to change global rules and policies. Invest in your company today and reap the benefits in the near future!