- Strong understanding of project management, Agile principles, SCRUM, software development processes.
- 1+ years of experience of outsource Project Management in Mobile or Web development.
- Strong communication and people management skills.
- Demonstrated the ability to build effective teams, motivate and direct staff.
- Understanding of mobile and web development lifecycle.
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English.
- Experience of leading several projects in parallel or experience in management of large-scale projects.
- Experience in Customer relations management, Requirement management, Risk management, Change management.
- Software development experience background.
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 18 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Join our friendly delivery management team and faster improve your skills, by managing the various outsourcing projects (from day 0 till delivery).
- Hold end-to-end responsibility for the client relations, tracking client’s satisfaction and manage expectations.
- Build proactive, transparent and motivating atmosphere in the project team.
- Perform supervision over projects and deliveries following Digicode’s best practices.
- Build proper reporting.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next-generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel, Ukraine and Belarus