- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Good OOP knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent computer skills
- Must have experience using version control systems such as GIT
- A wide knowledge and understanding of computer games
- Creativity and imagination
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Patience and attention to detail
- Willingness to keep up with industry developments and learn new skills
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
- Personal plane of growth (system of grades).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.