Creative Game Artist
- 3+ years of experience;
- Passion for art and Gaming;
- Relevant and consistent portfolio;
- Flexible artistic style, capable of being creative in a requested style;
- Independence and versatility (characters design, game elements, environment) extraordinary design and composition abilities;
- Practical skills and expertise in Adobe Suite (Photoshop is mandatory);
- Organized person, capable of coping with bold objectives and being creative in strict deadlines;
- Fast learner;
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic team;
- Knowledge of Classical art techniques;
- 2D Animation (spine animation, frame animation, particles animation etc..);
- 3D Modelling, experience in sculpting and texturing (both low and high poly)
- Creates illustrations, characters, game elements and environment, collaborating with the design team, based on the specifications given by the Game Producer and Art Director;
- Designs all the elements in a game;
- Makes sure that all the graphic elements have a uniform appearance, in accordance with the predetermined style of the game;
- Collaborates with the team in order to achieve the requests above.
- Professional and personal development.
- Comfortable working environment.
- 20 working days paid vacation.
- Paid sick leaves.
- Medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
- Language classes.
- Subscription for pool and gym.
- Quarterly and yearly performance-based bonuses.
- Personal plane of growth (system of grades).
- Opportunity to work remotely.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app and next generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel & Ukraine.